Let's escape from the scorching heat of Bangalore to a hill-station in Kerala, surrounded by mountains, lakes and tea gardens on Apr 14th long weekend and unwind in a homestay. Munnar in Kerala, is a popular resort hill-station and South India's largest tea growing region.
Dates: Apr 14th-17th, 2016
Day 0 (Thurs): Leaving Bangalore at night. Overnight journey.
Day 1 (Fri): Checking in at a boutique homestay. Visit the tea gardens of Munnar, Nilgiri Thars and Anamudi Peak at Eravikulam National Park.
Day 2 (Sat): Visit Kundala Lake, Top Point View, Mattupetty Dam, Indo-Swiss Dairy Farm, Bonfire Night
Day 3 (Sun): Return to Bangalore
We also plan to visit Chinnakannal, Tata Tea Muesuem or Kolukkumalai Tea Estate, if time permits.
- Transportation to and fro Bangalore on A/C TT
- Accomodation for 2 nights in Homestay on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast on Day 2 & 3
- Entry tickets to National Park and Top Point
- Food, other than mentioned above.
- Entry tickets, other than mentioned above.
- Camera/ Video charges.
- Any other activities, other than mentioned.
Contact us to register.