You will be provided a very comfortable 4x4 mini bus for your safaris.
Supplement for 4x4 land cruiser: US $ 115 per vehicle per day
- Meals & Accommodation as stated in the Itinerary above.
- Transport in a minibus with pop up roof for easy game viewing
- Meet and greet services by our Safaris Driver Guide.
- Minibus with English speaking guide.
- 2 500 ml Mineral water in the car while on Safari
- Park Entrance Fees as per itinerary.
- Game viewing drives as per itinerary
- All Government Taxes & service charge in Hotel accommodation.
- International airfare inclusive of related taxes
- Visa entry fees
- Masai Village Visit (US $ 20)
- 1 Hour Balloon Ride: US $ 450
- Flying Doctor’s evacuation fee temporary membership.
- All Optional Activities extras not stated
- Expenses of personal nature such as telecommunications, tips / gratuities, cigarettes, drinks ETC
- Laundry services not unless otherwise mentioned
- Travel, baggage and medical insurance. (Highly recommended)
- Any other item/s not specified above.
- Changes or deviation from the itinerary.
1) All quotations are based on current Government Park Tariffs. Park fees are subject to change without prior notice.
2) It is mandatory for all travelers returning to some countries from Kenya to be in possession of a valid Yellow Fever Certificate.
3) Tourists Visa to Kenya is available on arrival USD 50.00. The Visa fee for children is the same, with exception of children travelling on their parent/s passport if valid in their country of origin.
4) Personal travel insurance cover is recommended for all visitors to East Africa
5) Every Invoice is subject to a fee of USD 35.00 towards International Bank Telegraphic transfer charges.
6) Once a booking is confirmed, an invoice will be sent, after which payment should be made immediately to secure bookings.
7) For payments made in cash, please note that banks in Kenya do not accept US Dollar notes of 2002 and earlier.
8) African Cradle Safaris Limited shall NOT be liable for any excursions or extra services NOT booked through our offices while on tour.
9) Please restrict baggage per person to 15 kilos if you are taking a flight and 20 kilos if you are doing a road safari. Soft bags are preferable
Cancellations received less that 60 days prior to departure will be subject to the following cancellation fees;
60 - 30 days 25% of the tour cost
29 - 15 days 50% of the tour cost
14 - 0 days 100 % of the tour cost
Please contact - email@example.com or call 9900923553 for any assistance.