Rara Lake is the biggest and deepest fresh water lake in Nepal. It lies at an altitude of 2,990 m above sea level and is surrounded by Rara National Park with pine, spruce and juniper forest. The view of snow-capped Himalayan peaks enhances the experience. The lake has a water surface of 10.8 km, a maximum depth of 167 m, is 5.1 km long and 2.7 km wide and drains into the Mugu Karnali River via the Nijar River.
For all the adventurous riders who wish to explore the tranquil beauty of the Nepali Himalayan range on their Motorcycle.
Lucknow – Nepalganj – Kalikot – Guthijiula – Talcha – Rara Lake – Kalikot – Nepalganj – Lucknow
What to Bring
— You’re Bike (any make).
— You’re riding gear if you have one.
— Comfortable Riding shoe/gloves.
— Some warm clothing.
— Personal Toiletries.
— Camera if you want to bring one.
— Open mind to learn, explore and share knowledge and experience.
— Personal medicine.
Start & End Point
INR 80,000/-* per person Inclusive of all taxes for Indians additional INR 5000/-* per person other than Indian Citizenhttps://www.facebook.com/events/1021535344546760/
- Fuel for the bike
- Ride Marshals
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner)
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
- First Aid Kit
- Local Guide
- One Bike Mechanic
- Paramedic/First Aider
- Nepal Vehicle Entry and Exit Permit
- National Park Entry and Exit Permit
- Back up vehicle for spares / baggage etc
- 2 T-shirts, Buff, Ride stickers and other goodies
— Any train or airfare or any transportation to Lucknow.
— Personal Beverages of any kind.
— Personal Expenses of any kind.
— Any personal travel Insurance, tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls.
— Anything not mentioned in the inclusive list.
— Any fine or penalties for any traffic violation.
— Any kind of personal medical expenses.
By Account Transfer
Pay in favour of "M/s W2I Entertainment"
Axis Bank, Koramangala, Bangalore.
Account Number : 914020052776184
IFSC Code : UTIB0000194
Minimum 6 to Maximum 15
For any cancellations one month prior to event date 50% of the amount would be refunded, 30 days to 16 days only 30% shall be refunded, after which the amount cannot be refunded.
Basic Rules & Regulation
1. Basic riding gears (gloves, a riding jacket or knee and elbow pads) are recommended
2. Helmets are MANDATORY for both rider and pillion.
3. All necessary bike and personal documents
4. Enough petty cash for any personal expenses.
5. Reach the starting point before or on-time
6. Be Considerate and Respectful to everyone in the group
For any info or query contact us @
Talk - 8147193269 / 8050244629
Whatsapp – 97426060745
Email – email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org