Spiti means “The Middle Land” It’s the land between India And Tibet. The mountainous desert valley is located in the north eastern part of Himachal Pradesh in the Himalayas. The valley is one of the least populated regions in India and gateway to the northern most reaches of the nation. Most people around the valley follow Buddhist culture. The valley forms part of the Lahaul and Spiti district with its sub-divisional headquarters at Kaza. Lahaul and Spiti are cut off from each other from Kunzum pass which is at an altitude of 15,059 feet and Rohtang pass at 13,054 feet separates Spiti valley from Kullu valley.
There is no restriction on what bike do you want to ride. We provide Royal Enfield service. There are no proper roads after Narkanda and the ride gets stimulating as we pass further into spiti valley till we reach Rohtang Pass.
The valley is filled with unlimited fun & challenge to one of the remotest regions of Himachal Pradesh, viz Kinnaur & Spiti valley, numbers of passes have opened the Spiti valley to the areas outside. The natural border of this valley with the neighboring areas is formed by watersheds. The valley is landlocked from all the sides. On these watersheds some passes have linked the Spiti valley from time immemorial with the surrounding areas of Ladakh, Kinnaur, Kullu, Lahaul and Tibet. For understanding areas of Spiti valley it is essential to understand the layout of these passes
You experience visiting a remote valleys, last villages along Indo-Tibet boarder and crossing over high mountain passes Rohtang Pass (3980 m) & Kunzum Pass (4550 m) providing spectacular views of picturesque snow-capped peaks, rugged terrain, beautiful lake and old monasteries. The tour starts from Delhi passing through Shimla which was once the capital of India during the British era and then continue to the Trans Himalayan Regions of Kinnaur & Spiti.
Delhi - Narkanda - Chitkul - Kalpa - Nako - Tabo - Pin Valley - Kaza - Kibber - Ki - Langza - Chandratal - Batal - Gramphoo - Manali - Delhi
Single Rider - INR 55,000/-*
Pillion - INR 47,500/*
* service tax extra
Kindly Submit the form once transaction Confirmed
What to Bring
1. Your Bike (any make)
2. You’re riding gear if you have one.
3. Some warm clothing.
4. Personal Toiletries.
6. Camera if you want to bring one.
7. Open mind to learn, explore and share knowledge and experience.
8. Comfortable Riding shoe/gloves.
9. Personal medicine.
10. Basic spares parts like cables, spare tube, oil etc.
- Fuel for the bike
- All Meals
- All Accommodation
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
- First Aid Kit
- Mechanical Support
- Entrances to place of visit & Inner line Permit (camera fee not included)
- Any airfare/ train fare, hotel accommodation in Delhi, any transportation to reach Delhi,
- Personal Beverages of any Kind.
- Personal Expenses of any Kind.
- Any personal or travel Insurance, tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusive list.
- Any fine or penalties for any traffic violation.
- Any kind of personal medical expenses.
- Spares for your bike.
Ride Slot Availability
Total No of slots - 15 Bikes
No of Slots confirmed - 2 Bikes
No of Slots available - 13 Bikes
Last date for confirmation
7th July 2015
Bank Account Details
Pay in favour of "M/s W2I Entertainment"
Axis Bank, Koramangala, Bangalore.
Account Number : 914020052776184
IFSC Code : UTIB0000194
For any cancellations one week prior to event date 30% of the amount would be refunded, after which the amount cannot be refunded.
Rule & Regulation
1. Basic riding gear (gloves, a riding jacket or knee and elbow pads) is highly recommended
2. Helmets are MANDATORY for both riders and pillions
3. Enough petty cash for any of your personal expenses. All bike and personal documents
4. Please be before or on-time at the starting points
6. Respect one and all and spread good vibes.
Contact us on 8147193269 / 8050244629 for any info or query
Mail us your query at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- The Rider should have a valid license.
- The Rider must always wear Helmet.
- Always give correct address in case of emergency that in only help.
- Keep one original id and license or passport photo copy.
- For tour in case any rider falls sick during the tour the expenses for medical treatment, travel and porter charges etc. will be borne by the concerned individual.
Ride Responsibly – Party Responsibly – Celebrate Life