1. Talk in English, wherever you go, Create an strict environment
2. Speak with yourself aloud.
3. Speak infront of mirror to improve your spoken English and unearth your bad speaking habits
4. Play a video or TV, mute it and give a running commentary of what you see
5. Think more in English by calling out whatever we see around spontaneously
6.Speak out words or full sentences of what you see around you
7.Listen to English song or Series to improve your intonation and pronunciation and learn peculiarities of spoken English
8.Read in English
9.Improve pronunciation by checking the sounds of a word whenever in doubt
10.Improve your pronunciation and fluency through tongue twisters
11.Move out of your comfort zone and actively hunt for a speaking partner in your circle
12.Speak to customer support centre to get speaking practice
13.Find a speaking partner on Skype
14.Find reasons why English speaking is important . It’ll keep you going when you feel dishearten.
15.Atleast speak 30 minutes a day is much better than occasional hours
16.Get feedback, if possible.
Checkout Best English Speaking Classes in Nagpur with us.