Rajaji National Park that we know today is an integration of Rajaji, Motichur and Chilla Wildlife sanctuaries which are parts of Dehradun, Shivalik and Lansdowne Forest Divisions. The sanctuaries were merged in the year 1983 and named after the first Governor-General of India, Dr. C. Rajagopalachari, who was popularly known as Rajaji. The Motichur and Rajaji Sanctuaries are adjoining to each other while Chilla Sanctuary gets separated by Ganges and Chilla River on the south -east.
Accommodation Total tents: 20, Swiss Cottages Tents each with attached toilets and bath.
Food & Beverages: Multi-Cuisine thatched roof restaurant offering interactive cooking.
Facilities: Attached Bath, running hot and cold water, 24 Hrs. Running hot and cold water, 24 Hrs. Power back up, Telephone in each room,
Wildlife Experience: Jeep Safari, bird watching, nature walk, village walk
Taxes: as applicable, extra
The Special Offer also includes
* Accommodation for 01 night /02 days
* Meals as per the Plan
* Welcome drinks on arrival
* Fruit Baskets & cookies on arrival
* Tea/coffee maker in the room
* Transfers to the camp from Kodiya village 4 WD Jeep/ Canter
* Wild Life movie
* Bird watching session with the Naturalist
* Cycling Trails.
* Evening Fun Activities
* 30% on extension night at Ganga Lahari