Hideaway River Lodge 3.5/5
Spread over 10 acres in a cluster of premium tented accommodation in the midst of nature, Hideaway River Lodge is a stone’s throw from the River Ramganga. The Lodge provides an ideal gateway for those who want to be in aloes proximity to one of the natural wonders of the world. Lush sub-tropical forests with bountiful flora & avifauna with more than 600 species of birdlife. Hideaway River Lodge is indeed a moving tribute to the wildlife enthusiast. We have tried our level best to propose you an opportunity of going back into the times of Sir Jim Corbett and relive those jungle moments.
Accommodation Total Tents:5 Thatched Roof Swiss Cottage Tents each with attached toilet and bath.
Bedroom- 14 x 12 ft. Bathroom- 6 x 12 ft. Private verandah- 4 x 12 ft.
Food & Beverages: Multi-Cuisine thatched roof restaurant offering interactive cooking
Facilities: Attached bath, running hot and cold water, Solar powered lanterns
Wildlife Experience: Walking Safari, Jeep Safari, pugmark casting, padding and modern day camera trapping, Machaan set-up, Terrine identification, Wildlife through infrared binoculars, bird watching, nature walk, village walk
The above price includes following services:
* Assistance on arrival & departure at The Riverview Retreat’ Corbett
* Lunch on Day 01 and Day 03 at The Riverview Retreat’
* Accommodation at The Hideaway Riverview Lodge for 02 nights on twin sharing basis
* All meals at the campsite (Day 01 Lunch till Day 03 Breakfast) with Tea/coffee and snacks at the campsite
* Transfer to and from Riverview Retreat by using 4 WD jeeps
* Accompanying one naturalist/Guide throughout the trip
* All wildlife trapping arrangements including Night vision binoculars, Camera Traps and Pug mark casting
* Mineral water bottles during the trek
* Juices and soft drinks around the campfire
* Bar-be-que at the last night
* 01 bottle of wine during the stay
- Number of Bathrooms:1
- Number of Bedrooms:1
- Number of Cots:1